Sunday 1 April 2012

day ninety one.

INSTALLMENT TWO: HETERO + INTRA
Ah was mindin’ me own
business one night when some o’
them pink things came to tha
store and got them a bottle,
yis, and ah know ‘zactly what happen’
to that bottle, it was next to me
all las’ nigh’ cryin’ and what not
like a sissy and tol’ ol’ smokey
(that dun smoke no more)
the whole thang.
They was fin’ly sold
an’ to tha pink things
which weren’t too big
er too small
jus’ bout the righ’ size
to be full o’ trouble.
Bottley said they took ‘er home
and they din’t waste no time,
they poured ‘er soul
out an’ used her up
soon as ‘er blindfold what was
ta’en off o’ ‘er. –cough–
Blech, even I git some o’
the smok’rs cough ah give.
Anyways, after that they dun had
no need fer the lil bottley.
course she was young and din’t
no one told ‘er that as
bein’ what pinkies an’
brownies an’ erryone
(ah really see no diff’rence buhtween
any o’ em big loomin’
usin’ things)
an objeeect, she wasn’t s’posed
tah have no life
beyond havin’ yer most precious
part o’ ya sucked dry, and yis she was
sucked dry, jus’ like me
couple’a hours afore.
So then whens they done
suckin’ er dry they take ‘er
righ’ back here! They
‘pparently din’t know tha
‘er home din’t want ‘er
back
says bottley. er rather
said, she long gone now
that ‘er ‘ome is back open,
so they’s raise ‘er up real
high she says like jus’ as high
as the shelf she came off o’
and then smash she be in twenty
sparkly pieces.
Scared the las’ bit o’ smoke
outta me, I tells ya,
din’t expect no comp’ny
las’ night, figured I was tah be
‘lone fer good, after my ol’ master
used me up.
but bottley is gone now,
this mornin’ her real master’s
came back an’ sweep ‘er up
prob’ly tah go’n fix ‘er
‘er somethin’ but I dun know
ain’t no one ever sweeped me
up a’fore.
So now’s I’m alone,
jus’ thinkin’ bout that
bottley an’ hopin’
tha she be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment